while the truck is running or not, the horn will randomly honk. A couple short honks or just stay on. I've removed the horn relay, which I would think would eliminate any functions of the horn. I'm wrong. What's causing this?
horn relay removed, horn will still honk on its own on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($235 - 496) in Ola, ID
- 20,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Vanlue, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($265 - 314) in Church Road, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($473 - 705) in Duanesburg, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($2,002 - 2,147) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($62 - 219) in Cass City, MI