I have an electrical short and my horn goes off when I step on the brake or open the door.
Horn problems on 1997 Porsche Boxster
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
August 12, 2010
here is a link to a site with online repair manuals that will explain how to do it. Look at the wiring diagrams, or have a shop do it.
3 answersJune 15, 2011
0 answersJune 09, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1997 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($185 - 236) in Moonachie, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($235 - 274) in Natoma, KS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Conway Springs, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($351 - 401) in Moundsville, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,328 - 2,652) in Peconic, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($88 - 95) in Needham, AL