I have an electrical short and my horn goes off when I step on the brake or open the door.
Horn problems on 1997 Porsche Boxster
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
August 12, 2010
here is a link to a site with online repair manuals that will explain how to do it. Look at the wiring diagrams, or have a shop do it.
3 answersJune 15, 2011
0 answersJune 09, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
1997 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($222 - 279) in Moonachie, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($580 - 677) in Natoma, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,065 - 1,915) in Conway Springs, KS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($102 - 161) in Moundsville, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($340 - 374) in Peconic, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($285 - 337) in Needham, AL