96 Grand Marquis Horn Problem -- One horn has been working, the other not. I cleaned and tightened all electrical connectors and checked the horn relay for operation. All Ok, but still had only one horn. a couple of hours later the second horn stopped working. I swapped in another good relay with no luck. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion about this?
Horn Problems on 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis
1 answerNovember 02, 2011
2 answersAugust 13, 2015
0 answersMarch 28, 2015
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
0 answersApril 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
- How do I check if I really need this much work
- Temperature gauge is not working have changed temp sensor the gauge
- Wen i m driving my car star shaking end then i have to release the gas pedal
- do you have wiring diagram for interior fuse box
- Car is making clicking noise and then shuts off...may had oil leak?