A few months back, the horn in my 2001 Chrysler Town and Country just stopped working all together. I have checked the fuse and it is good. Also, I have read posts discussing the possibility of the clock spring being the problem when combined with air bag light and cruise control issues; however, in my case, it is only the horn that isn't working. My cruise control works and my air bag light is not on. Suggestions??
Horn not working on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
by Unogal in Pflugerville, TX on June 01, 2010
2 answersMarch 03, 2013
3 answersAugust 25, 2010
1 answerApril 01, 2014
2 answersOctober 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- I broke my key that has a chip in it so now my i cant get pass my anti theft sensor so how do i bypass that witout buying another key from the dealer?? I dont want to spend 400 on a key replacement can somebody help me plz........ Thank yuh
- Changed out oil and spark plugs and still getting a knocking sound on top of engine block? Any ideas?
- Hello my headlights keep blinking twice at night then won't come in replaced switch twice what's wrong
- Sudden Down shifting while in drive
- Rear air, hot or cold will not blow anything.