i have a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. When you push the horn there is a ticking sound coming from the dash board of the passenger side. We replaced the horn with a brand new one but it continues not to work. Any one have any idea what to do next?
Horn Not Working on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
1 answerJuly 08, 2016
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire
- My Transmission has a leak and my Oil was told it was the seal