i have a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. When you push the horn there is a ticking sound coming from the dash board of the passenger side. We replaced the horn with a brand new one but it continues not to work. Any one have any idea what to do next?
Horn Not Working on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
1 answerJuly 08, 2016
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.