i have a 1999 Pontiac Sunfire. When you push the horn there is a ticking sound coming from the dash board of the passenger side. We replaced the horn with a brand new one but it continues not to work. Any one have any idea what to do next?
Horn Not Working on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
1 answerJuly 08, 2016
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Norris City, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($259 - 751) in Richton, MS
- Battery Replacement ($140 - 179) in East Lynn, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Cerrillos, NM
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($465 - 679) in Ashford, WV