When i push it it does not make a sound at all
Horn, Mine does not work how can i fix it. It does not blow how much does one co on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($430 - 699) in Diberville, MS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arkabutla, MS
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hamlin, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 361) in Harborside, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($163 - 202) in Warsaw, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($182 - 226) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN