my horn goes off randomly through out the day. It goes off when Im driving and sometimes even when it is parked. The only way to stop it is to bang on the steering wheel. This morning it went off and I banged on the steering wheel and a piece came out from under the steering wheel cover. Its a flat piece of metal light gold and it had a king of D shape. Does any one know what this piece is and how to solve this problem? Thank you!
Horn keeps getting stuck on 1994 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- What is causing a buzzing noise? When windows are rolled up and head lights used
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($145 - $192) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($120 - $193) in East Taunton, MA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($817 - $1,437) in Bent, NM
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - $399) in Maurertown, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($300 - $370) in Olivet, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($255 - $780) in Alsen, ND