my horn goes off randomly through out the day. It goes off when Im driving and sometimes even when it is parked. The only way to stop it is to bang on the steering wheel. This morning it went off and I banged on the steering wheel and a piece came out from under the steering wheel cover. Its a flat piece of metal light gold and it had a king of D shape. Does any one know what this piece is and how to solve this problem? Thank you!
Horn keeps getting stuck on 1994 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1994 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1994 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($123 - $207) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Air Filter Replacement ($36 - $65) in East Taunton, MA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Bent, NM
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($222 - $436) in Maurertown, VA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Olivet, MI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($244 - $343) in Alsen, ND