Horn sounds when I hit a rough patch of road, and sometimes when I make a turn. I pulled the fuse out and all is quiet. Help!
Horn is alive on 2000 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- A creaking sound comes when turning the steering wheel at very slow speeds.
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- both traction light and brake light on same time i am thinking it is a sensor on
- I have about 2inches left on my clutch. Is there away to adjust it?
2000 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($294 - $518) in Swarthmore, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($399 - $562) in Rehrersburg, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - $626) in Bluefield, VA
- Air Filter Replacement ($75 - $97) in Little Lake, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($118 - $129) in Zenia, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,001 - $3,775) in Eagle Rock, VA