Driving home from work horn just started going off & on intermittantly. Some people waved, others gave me a handle signal......Changed fuse & relay and didn't fix problem. Please help! Thanks!
Horn Going off on its own! on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($72 - 116) in Helmville, MT
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 130) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($235 - 643) in Plainwell, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($527 - 873) in Brundidge, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($146 - 337) in Saint Croix, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,128 - 1,172) in Amelia Court House, VA