Driving home from work horn just started going off & on intermittantly. Some people waved, others gave me a handle signal......Changed fuse & relay and didn't fix problem. Please help! Thanks!
Horn Going off on its own! on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($201 - 342) in Helmville, MT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($57 - 311) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Plainwell, MI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Brundidge, AL
- Power Steering System Fluid Cooler Replacement ($230 - 261) in Saint Croix, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($444 - 568) in Amelia Court House, VA