Driving home from work horn just started going off & on intermittantly. Some people waved, others gave me a handle signal......Changed fuse & relay and didn't fix problem. Please help! Thanks!
Horn Going off on its own! on 2000 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
- My car runs for 10-15 mins then kills did that for awhile but now it just don't
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($336 - 722) in Helmville, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($168 - 228) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($118 - 194) in Plainwell, MI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($479 - 959) in Brundidge, AL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($68 - 188) in Saint Croix, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($155 - 203) in Amelia Court House, VA