The horn it self under the hood works if you connect to a power source. There is no click when you push the steering wheel horn spot. Fuses are fine. Tere is no air bag for this year. How can I trouble shot the problem and repair. Thanks Larry
Horn doesn't work on 1992 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 14, 2015
1 answerMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Solsberry, IN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pen Argyl, PA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brisbane, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($144 - 168) in Ebervale, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 91) in Fisher, LA