The horn it self under the hood works if you connect to a power source. There is no click when you push the steering wheel horn spot. Fuses are fine. Tere is no air bag for this year. How can I trouble shot the problem and repair. Thanks Larry
Horn doesn't work on 1992 Ford Explorer
1 answerMay 14, 2015
1 answerMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.