the horn on my vehicle will not honk when i apply pressure to the horn pad. the horn does sound off when i hit the panic button on my remote though. i don't understand why the horn would just not work, it might be an electrical problem perhaps? maybe a short somewhere? if anyone knows anything about this please give me some advice on how i can fix this problem. thank you.
Horn doesn't work on 2006 Chrysler Sebring
Reported by mikiedaddi and 105 others for the Chrysler Sebring106 reports
2 answersJanuary 07, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2014
3 answersNovember 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2006 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Foster, OR
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Raymondville, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($285 - 598) in Derby, VT
- 60,000 Mile Service ($311 - 489) in Burdett, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 66) in Demorest, GA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Ash Flat, AR