The hood release handle should be located at the lower left side of the instrument panel according to the owners manual, but I cannot find it! How would I lift the hood without it??? Could it have broken off???
Hood Release handle on 1991 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1991 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Lambert, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($666 - 1,889) in Golden, MS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($177 - 522) in Dahlgren, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($162 - 280) in Laramie, WY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 159) in Rosedale, LA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hustle, VA