The hood release handle should be located at the lower left side of the instrument panel according to the owners manual, but I cannot find it! How would I lift the hood without it??? Could it have broken off???
Hood Release handle on 1991 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump
- Did a engine an harness swap from 2003 into 1999 how do we get around security turn key an nothing
- radiator cloggd, flushd etc.ThenTrans strtd whining/slipng chgd F/F, now inop!