I can't get the hood open on my 99 Sebring. I've pulled the release and have tried applying pressure to the hood and it still won't open. Help!!!!
Hood release on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Parker, SD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Donegal, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Ridgely, TN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($429 - 683) in Hawk Point, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - 245) in Fowlerville, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Paoli, IN