car was parked recently because I was out of town.Today while driving,engine cut off.after coming to complete stop,it started and I drove home.Tried to drop hood shut but wouldn't close completely.I locked the doors and maybe 15 min later the alarm was sounding.alarm stopped after I unlocked the doors.What can I do?
hood not latching shut and periodically the alarm sounds when locked on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - 99) in Starkville, MS
- Add Water Pump ($197 - 287) in De Peyster, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 310) in Carlisle, MA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($104 - 141) in Youngtown, AZ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($164 - 911) in Valyermo, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($172 - 344) in Quakertown, NJ