car was parked recently because I was out of town.Today while driving,engine cut off.after coming to complete stop,it started and I drove home.Tried to drop hood shut but wouldn't close completely.I locked the doors and maybe 15 min later the alarm was sounding.alarm stopped after I unlocked the doors.What can I do?
hood not latching shut and periodically the alarm sounds when locked on 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car