car was parked recently because I was out of town.Today while driving,engine cut off.after coming to complete stop,it started and I drove home.Tried to drop hood shut but wouldn't close completely.I locked the doors and maybe 15 min later the alarm was sounding.alarm stopped after I unlocked the doors.What can I do?
hood not latching shut and periodically the alarm sounds when locked on 1998 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - 1,120) in Starkville, MS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in De Peyster, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 634) in Carlisle, MA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - 213) in Youngtown, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($127 - 159) in Valyermo, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($468 - 944) in Quakertown, NJ