car was parked recently because I was out of town.Today while driving,engine cut off.after coming to complete stop,it started and I drove home.Tried to drop hood shut but wouldn't close completely.I locked the doors and maybe 15 min later the alarm was sounding.alarm stopped after I unlocked the doors.What can I do?
hood not latching shut and periodically the alarm sounds when locked on 1998 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - $265) in Starkville, MS
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - $61) in De Peyster, NY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - $99) in Carlisle, MA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($133 - $168) in Youngtown, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($705 - $760) in Valyermo, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - $592) in Quakertown, NJ