car was parked recently because I was out of town.Today while driving,engine cut off.after coming to complete stop,it started and I drove home.Tried to drop hood shut but wouldn't close completely.I locked the doors and maybe 15 min later the alarm was sounding.alarm stopped after I unlocked the doors.What can I do?
hood not latching shut and periodically the alarm sounds when locked on 1998 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1998 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1998 Honda Accord Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($96 - $125) in Starkville, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($202 - $293) in De Peyster, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($148 - $213) in Carlisle, MA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($100 - $123) in Youngtown, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - $262) in Valyermo, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($143 - $610) in Quakertown, NJ