Reviews for Honda Ridgeline years:

Honda Ridgeline Reviews and Owner Comments

Honda RidgelineOwner Reviews (27 reviews)
    Visitor, Spring Lake, NJ, August 25, 2014 20:09
    2006 Honda Ridgeline Bought new in 2006 and just passed 245,000. Other than routine maintenance no major problems. Shooting for 300,000. Great truck and well worth the money at the time.
    Telux56, Port Saint Joe, FL, August 14, 2014 21:56
    2007 Honda Ridgeline - 201,000 miles on it. Except for routine maintenance and always Mobile 1 the only issues were a rear wheel bearing went on it. 2 sets of timing belts and water pump ..etc . Great vehicle overall. Have traversed all over the country and towed and never missed a beat. Might look a little ugly but Honda built this right.
    Visitor, Phoenix, AZ, April 15, 2013 20:15
    80,000 miles, rear main seal leaking, head light lense fading. Over all the truck has serviced me very good. Do not understand 80,000 miles rear seal leaking. Maybe a bad seal from honda.
    Visitor, Allison Park, PA, February 19, 2013 05:30
    I have an 2006 Ridgeline with 170000 on it and still going strong even though I used the truck while building my house and did things with it that I probably should not have done. (pulling / hauling ect) The only issue I have had is the light on the heater control went out at 32000. Do the property maintenance and all will be good in your world.
    Visitor, Mobile, AL, February 09, 2013 18:23
    Bought the Ridgeline new in 2006 and now have 206000 on it. I have followed Honda's recommendations on service and maintenance. It has never broken down on me. Mileage is not as good as I hoped. 17 around town and 19 to 20 on the highway. Replaced the timing belt at 105000 and will do again at 210000. Put 95000 miles on each set of Michelin tires. Only problem is the thermostat control has never worked just right, it works but sometimes takes a while to get it to where I want it, and I have put 3 sets of brakes on it . It drives as good today as the day I bought it. Great truck.
  • 2012 Honda Ridgeline
    Visitor, Braselton, GA, February 08, 2013 03:07
    2007 Ridge update-almost at 200K miles and still love this thing - like the energizer bunny it just keeps going and going and going. Truck continues with little/no maintenance other than normal oil changes, belts and tires. Almost no rattles even after rear end at a stop light by Ford 500 (hit me doing 15 MPH, totaled the Ford and I drove away). Everything works!! Looks like 300K is my next target. Love this truck!
    Visitor, Daniels, WV, November 19, 2012 12:20
    2006 Ridgeline has 102,000 miles on it, having to replace the timing belt and water pump; got Honda replacement parts on EBAY for $210 cheaper than at dealer. I have a local shop that charges 40% less for labor. I recommend everyone doing this service as you approach 105,000 miles. Great truck. I put a cold air intake on some 4 years ago and gas mileage has increased by 3 miles per gallon on city/highway; horsepower also increased by 20. Had trans cooler line to come loose from radiator; had to replace radiator at a cost of $700.
    Visitor, Guntersville, AL, March 22, 2012 08:25
    My Ridgeline continues to cost $$$,First at 50,000 miles the rack and pinion went out Hondas paid half.Both back seats levers broke with 1 week of each other.On the 100,000 miles service the cost was about $1000.00.Now my air conditoner condensation line broke at firewall and guess how much to fix? Oh yes the 2011 storm did over $3000.00 damage to the right side of truck,just guess I am lucky that I traded my Toyota truck for the Honda
    Visitor, Braselton, GA, February 01, 2012 16:16
    Have 161,000 miles on this truck and love it. Has as much interior space as my Ford 150 super crew but no where near the truck bed space (nor maintenance costs) - Added an ARE cap and it looks more like a SUV than a pick up - and that worked out great! Particularly with the trunk for secure storage of tools and computers. I use the truck for business which explains the mileage. In normal travel almost always get 20 miles per gallon even at road speed of 75 +/-. When I slow down a bit get 22-23 MPG. Only maintenance issues so far were brakes at 80,000 miles about to need them again (probably more me and Atlanta traffic than truck). Tires lasted 85,000 miles each set so will do Michelins for the thrid time when I need them! Traction in snow has been exceptional even in rare occurances here in Georgia. Would be interested in any maintenance items that this truck might experience when it gets older - at this rate expect to have it well over 250,000 miles.
    Visitor, Brandon, MS, November 28, 2011 13:30
    I love my 2006 Ridgeline. Approximately 128,000 miles and still looks and drives great. However, I am starting to notice an issue with the transmission "catching" at 40 mph. Haven't had the issue checked yet, but hope it's nothing major. This is the perfect truck for me; my husband agrees. :-)
    Visitor, Fort Lauderdale, FL, July 30, 2011 14:50
    Guys moved to jamaica and been driving my Ridgeline for three years no probs ..two weeks ago a woman jumped the median flipped and nailed me in the front and left side. Then destroyed a tercel. Any other vehicle and i would have been a goner. Hats off to Honda you saved my life. Thanks would buy another in a heartbeat.
    Visitor, Bonita Springs, FL, July 26, 2011 11:59
    great truck, I have 126,000 on mine got it in July 05 I got 90,000 tires and brakes, axle seal just rotted on me though
    Visitor, Charlotte, NC, July 01, 2011 18:40
    unique truck but under powered with crappy mileage for its size. With that said... it drives like the accord and has some cool features that make it worth a look. the small bed is an issue sometimes but I have always found a way to haul whatever it was.
    Visitor, Hagerstown, MD, January 17, 2011 07:59
    I got my 2006 on March 2, 2005 and now have 101,700 miles on it. I've had no major problems, since I've had it. I just replaced my Michelin tires with 98, 800 miles and would highly recommend these tires. The only issue I had was minor (replaced the seat at 36,000 miles, as it was wearing and shouldn't have been) and Honda took care of it through warranty.
    pbinax, Fayetteville, NC, November 07, 2010 03:28
    this truck has everything. I love this truck and so does everyone that drives it. love the trunk in the back. sucky gas mileage, but it is a truck. nav sys is ok.
  • 2009 Honda Ridgeline
    Nails586, Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, September 23, 2010 17:16
    Excellent truck. A few fit and finish problems, but overall I love it. I drive it hard and put on a lot of miles, always reliable.
    Bills On Broadway, Grove City, OH, September 14, 2010 11:49
     Technician
    ALL I can say about this vehilce is it seems to be bulletproof, I put mine through some pretty nasty tests, never asked for a like in return.
    Visitor, Philadelphia, PA, July 28, 2010 12:23
    This honda unlike others owned in the past is a great deal all the way arround truck that drives like a car a car that sits high up for driving and site. It is also great in the snow and sand. Every one should own one, rent, or buy and become a happy honda owner!!!!!
    Visitor, Hollywood, FL, June 19, 2010 09:53
    Leased a 2007 Ridgeline new and liked it so much I extended the lease and may purchase one soon. Put 52,000 on it, rides great and pleanty of truck for the suburbs, no problems so far. Quality is high, even the interior finish is well made. Recently carried three stories of scaffling in truck no problem. Replaced brakes at 40,000, surprisingly the rear brakes went first and fronts soon after. Only negative is it is a little pricy compared to ability and options and prices the uS automakers are offering right now.
    Visitor, Fayetteville, NC, June 11, 2010 11:53
    I got my Ridgeline in Jul '05, have 94500 miles with no problems. took a 5400 mile trip second year I had it and it ran like a charm. I wish they could squeeze more milage out of the V-6 or more power. Have had it at 95 and no problems.
    Visitor, Sussex, NJ, April 19, 2010 08:01
    I bought this vehicle in March of 05. It was listed as an 06. This is an awesome Hybrid truck/car. Rides like a dream, lots of towing power, cruises at 80 all day. I've got 90k on it and she's running strong like the day I bought it. Just replaced the rotors and pads after 5 years! The engine hasn't had any work other than normal service and oil changes. The only issue I have is two dash bulbs have blown out ( that's why I gave it a 4 star interior. I've also carried 1100 lbs in bed and have towed over a ton on several occasions! You don't even notice it! Highly recommend this truck.
    Visitor, Macomb, MI, April 08, 2010 17:10
    have had vehicle for 16 months and put on 87000 miles with no issues except for a occasional pulsating brakes.have original brakes and changed the trans and rear end at 60,000.all highway travel.very good vehicle,best one i have bought .
    kevo1169, Collegeville, PA, February 21, 2010 09:11
    I bought my Ridgeline new in 08. For the most part I'm very satisified. The truck does lack power. It would have been great if Honda offered a V8 model. 50k and everything has been good so far. Does anyone know at what point the timing belt should be changed?
    Keane33, Hoffman Estates, IL, February 05, 2010 18:59
    good MPG and nice looking. Did not see lots in 07 but I see lots of Ridgelines in the city now..
    Truck Guy 80, Winneconne, WI, January 16, 2010 08:07
    Awesome - at first. I thought the mileage would be a bit better. If you haul ANYTHING, kiss the average mileage goodbye. I could have a V-8 and get better mileage because the power-train wouldn't have to work so hard. Just SAY the word hill and the thing drops two gears. 33k and the rear brakes are gone, but only because the caliper pins froze up. Outside pads gone, inside pads almost new. I only haul occasionally and keep it in an insulated garage every night. I take the best care of every vehicle I own and am very disappointed with this vehicle. I'm going back to Ford, no question. Honda blew it with this one...
    rmatraining, Katy, TX, November 09, 2009 07:45
    A solid, good riding quaility vehicle. Typical Honda quality. I have owned four straight Honda's and never been disappointed.
    halpal, Rutherfordton, NC, August 18, 2009 20:07
    Great truck.No problems in 53K miles. Very satisfied.