Reviews for Honda Prelude years:

Honda Prelude Reviews and Owner Comments

Honda PreludeOwner Reviews (12 reviews)
    Visitor, Sweet Grass, MT, September 01, 2012 15:11
    I have owned over 20 vehicles and my 1991 prelude is one of the best to drive. Handles amazing and is all around excellent. Only complaint would be my automatic transmission shifts a little hard.
  • 1993 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Riverside, CA, May 11, 2012 17:04
    i love my honda prelude si h23 with 4 ws...it has a coolant leak, and a couple oil leaks.... i really want to keep it but im a female that is only slightly mechanically inclined.... the four wheel steering turns off and the car starts to act slightly sluggish when its really hot outside... the car is so amazing when its a cold day outside, 4ws works it runs brand new can it be the oil leaks and the coolant leak.,.... i would love to keep the car its the best car ive drivin,,,, - woman who loves her prelude???
  • 1995 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Hendersonville, NC, September 12, 2011 15:48
    My 1995 Honda Prelude brake lights and blinkers will not work when my headlights are on. I really enjoy this car...love the body style and interior. I have only had this car for 2 months.
  • 2000 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Fort Worth, TX, August 02, 2011 22:53
    Ok, Almost a year later, after buying my 2000 Prelude(base model),my 2nd Honda...I made a second trip back in June (2011) back home to Ohio! I Drove my Prelude to & thru Nashville,TN (to visit & have dinner with Steve(& his wife),the man I baught it from), then up to S.Ohio, then upto N.Ohio! Round-trip...I ended up putting almost 2,700 miles on it, and she was fantastic! Air & cc worked beautifully! The body has 167,000 miles, and only about 6,000 on the rebuilt motor! Great cars!!! Thanks! Don, TX
  • 2000 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Fort Worth, TX, January 31, 2011 23:19
    Im new to owning a Prelude, about three months now! I'd recently flew to Nashville,TN to look at, drive and eventually buy the 2000 Honda Prelude that I currently own! The man I purchased it from was UNbelievable, and I wish we were nieghbors, but I was very happy with it, and afterwards I was nervous about it, simply because it was a car I had never owned before, and had approx 2000 miles to put on her til I got back to TX. Needless to say, she rund and drives beautifully and so far with no problems! This'll make my second owning of any foreign car, and it doesnt look good for the domestics for me, in the future! Thank you Honda, AND thank you Steve, for a wonderful car!! Don, TX
  • 1996 Honda Prelude
    makerofsawdust, Monteview, ID, January 13, 2011 13:02
    I have only driven this car for a few months so hopefully I can change this rating when I know more about the car.
  • 1998 Honda Prelude
    RMT, Frederick, MD, November 22, 2010 20:57
    Obviously, I love my 98 Prelude SH since I bought it new and put over 200K miles on it. It's fast and handles very well. That said, I've experience the majority of the "common problems" listed by RepairPal... could be because I've had the car for over a decade though.
  • 2001 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Enumclaw, WA, November 22, 2010 20:56
    Just drive one!
    Visitor, Valdosta, GA, May 28, 2010 17:45
    Ive got a 89 prelude and the car is a Beast!
  • 1998 Honda Prelude
    Visitor, Stillwater, MN, May 26, 2010 10:28
    Engine could have been the 3.2l vtec
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, March 25, 2010 09:15
    This is A sweet car to have and will soon be A collectors item?
  • 1995 Honda Prelude
    Jaybird, Nevada City, CA, April 19, 2009 13:12
    260,000 miles and I still drive it daily. Best car I've ever owned. Don't buy a new car. Find a babied Prelude, not modified, adult owned. They are out there! It has had the usual stuff done for repair and maintenence and I change the oil every 3-4000 miles. I have the VTEC.