Honda Accord Crosstour Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Honda Accord Crosstour
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Honda Accord Crosstour Questions
both ABS and brake signs are indicating permanently on d dash board, though brake pads has been changed and hydraulic fluid is sufficient in d reservoir.
Honda Accord Crosstour Recalls
2010 Crosstour vehicles may have been assembled with a passenger airbag that does not meet the correct specification, and as a result, the passenger airbag may not deploy as expected in the event of a crash. A child in the front passenger seat, not wearing a seat belt, would be at greater risk of injury if the airbag were to deploy. Dealers will inspect and replace the passenger airbag as necessary to correct this concern.