Problems for specific Honda Fit years:

Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Newest reported 2009 Honda Fit problems

Reported by madcracker and 9 others for the Honda Fit

The A/C fan speed control switch stopped working, had my local Honda shop repair it. The Resister pack that controls the fan speed burned out. Simple fix except that on my particular year/model Honda had a service bulletin that stated there was a problem with the AC Fan that caused this resister pack to fail thus requiring the fan AND resister pack be replaced together. I had this done and have had no problems since then.

10 Reports

Reported by Samsonite79 and 1 other for the Honda Fit

I recently had the Loss motion springs replaced now my Fit sounds like a sewing machine, I know it's just a valve adjustment that's off. I wish I didn't have to perform the valve adjustment myself after the fact.

2 Reports

Verified for the Honda Fit

Fuel filler door may not open. Revised fuel fill push lifter is available from Honda to correct this issue.

14 Reports

Verified for the Honda Fit

One or both front door armrests may crack. Our technicians tell us a revised door panel is available to correct this issue.

22 Reports

Verified for the Honda Fit

The rear washer nozzle may be broken or missing, commonly caused by ice scraper damage. A revised rear washer nozzle is available.

10 Reports

Verified for the Honda Fit

A rattle noise may develop from under the drivers side of the dash board. Our technicians tell us this is commonly caused by an ill filling drivers side dash undercover. A revised undercover is available to correct this concern.

2 Reports