Hi. On my Honda Civic 2.2cdti ES I get a grinding noise from the back end when cold and doing a tight turn. It is still there when warmed up but hardly noticable. Has anybody else had this and what is the cure. Has the diff oil had its day and want changing. The car has done 103,000 miles. Thanks.
Honda Civic 2.2cdti ES rear grinding on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?