Hi. On my Honda Civic 2.2cdti ES I get a grinding noise from the back end when cold and doing a tight turn. It is still there when warmed up but hardly noticable. Has anybody else had this and what is the cure. Has the diff oil had its day and want changing. The car has done 103,000 miles. Thanks.
Honda Civic 2.2cdti ES rear grinding on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2007 Honda Civic Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Haven, CT
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in West Helena, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($221 - 367) in Marysvale, UT
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Dawson, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($154 - 248) in Burton, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($462 - 501) in Southlake, TX