Hi. On my Honda Civic 2.2cdti ES I get a grinding noise from the back end when cold and doing a tight turn. It is still there when warmed up but hardly noticable. Has anybody else had this and what is the cure. Has the diff oil had its day and want changing. The car has done 103,000 miles. Thanks.
Honda Civic 2.2cdti ES rear grinding on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes