hi,i have 2008 prius with triangle and high tempreture warning sigons,i had change inverter pump or hybrid pump 2 month ago on 93000km,but they use comercial coolant fluid,inside cabine not blowing hot air even befor that.i check the coolant level was on full,can you help
hi,i have 2008 prius with triangle and high tempreture warning sigons, on 2008 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2008 Toyota Prius Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($915 - 1,179) in Parsonsburg, MD
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Mapleton, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 483) in Summerfield, KS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($356 - 457) in Trevor, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($804 - 859) in Carlsbad, NM
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($301 - 348) in Brookston, MN