While holding a steady 65-70+ mph going up steep hills (North Carolina)engine will surge or miss under load (can't tell which). Within last year replaced plugs, wires, ign cap and rotor. Within last five years have replaced in tank fuel pump, cage, external fuel filter, both pressure/return fuel lines and regulator in the intake plennum chamber BTW I just went on a 1k mile trip and got a solid 21+ mpg! No diagnostic codes are displayed.
High Speed "surging" or "miss" on 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(16)
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(48)
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Need help with troubleshooting 4 wheel drive issues. Possibly vacuum related.
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Milford Center, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($131 - 162) in Wyncote, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Slate Hill, NY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Davis, SD
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Dafter, MI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Dolan Springs, AZ