Engine revs high when I start the ignition, idle at a traffic light and sometimes while driving. When I'm driving it seems as if the drive chokes and catches up with itself. It's done this for years but it's very noticeable and more consistent now.
High rpms when I start engine. Why? on 1999 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy