If I try to accelerate to pass someone my revs will shoot up but I don't accelerate like I should. The acceleration is delayed and I don't seem to have as much power as I used to.
High revs, delayed acceleration. on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
- Why is there a rattle underneath the car when i first take off an give it gas ?
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one