If I try to accelerate to pass someone my revs will shoot up but I don't accelerate like I should. The acceleration is delayed and I don't seem to have as much power as I used to.
High revs, delayed acceleration. on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 540) in Hagerstown, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($219 - 844) in Seville, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($199 - 396) in Knoxville, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Merrimack, NH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($428 - 518) in Plentywood, MT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($253 - 307) in Lookeba, OK