If I try to accelerate to pass someone my revs will shoot up but I don't accelerate like I should. The acceleration is delayed and I don't seem to have as much power as I used to.
High revs, delayed acceleration. on 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1995 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($219 - 844) in Hagerstown, IN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($417 - 627) in Seville, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Knoxville, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($382 - 705) in Merrimack, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 490) in Plentywood, MT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($105 - 134) in Lookeba, OK