I was wondering if theres an O-ring that might be bad in that connection that I could replace or do I have to replace the whole hose.
High pressur power steering hose is leaking at the midway connection on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally