I was wondering if theres an O-ring that might be bad in that connection that I could replace or do I have to replace the whole hose.
High pressur power steering hose is leaking at the midway connection on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?