I was wondering if theres an O-ring that might be bad in that connection that I could replace or do I have to replace the whole hose.
High pressur power steering hose is leaking at the midway connection on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My warning /hazard lights came on by themselves. No one near car.
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. What cause it not to drive at all?
- The car completely shut off. I needed a new timing belt and whatever goes with
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running