I was wondering if theres an O-ring that might be bad in that connection that I could replace or do I have to replace the whole hose.
High pressur power steering hose is leaking at the midway connection on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't