I was wondering if theres an O-ring that might be bad in that connection that I could replace or do I have to replace the whole hose.
High pressur power steering hose is leaking at the midway connection on 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 410) in Gardendale, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Nickerson, NE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in De Soto, KS
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rochester, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($153 - 294) in Blissfield, OH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($150 - 168) in Rosston, OK