Purchased a used 2008 Jetta SEL the other day and I noticed a high pitched whisle or whine coming from underneath the right rear seat. The noise changes in pitch when the throttle is pressed. It looks to me like it's coming from the fuel line but I can't be sure. Please help.
High pitched whisle from underneath right rear seat on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?