Purchased a used 2008 Jetta SEL the other day and I noticed a high pitched whisle or whine coming from underneath the right rear seat. The noise changes in pitch when the throttle is pressed. It looks to me like it's coming from the fuel line but I can't be sure. Please help.
High pitched whisle from underneath right rear seat on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Pall Mall, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Carlisle, IA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Saint Just, PR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Farmingville, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,523 - 1,578) in Shickley, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mabie, WV