Purchased a used 2008 Jetta SEL the other day and I noticed a high pitched whisle or whine coming from underneath the right rear seat. The noise changes in pitch when the throttle is pressed. It looks to me like it's coming from the fuel line but I can't be sure. Please help.
High pitched whisle from underneath right rear seat on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?