Purchased a used 2008 Jetta SEL the other day and I noticed a high pitched whisle or whine coming from underneath the right rear seat. The noise changes in pitch when the throttle is pressed. It looks to me like it's coming from the fuel line but I can't be sure. Please help.
High pitched whisle from underneath right rear seat on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?