I have 2003 Kia Spectra 5 speed w/11kK miles. I am getting a high pitched whine that becomes noticeable at around 35mph and get louder as speed increases. I can push in the clutch at highway speeds and the whine goes away.
High pitched whine when driving. on 2003 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell