I just sat through stop and go traffic of the first snow storm of the year. My engine temp did get hot (half way to the top), which for this rig isn't serious and it sat there for a couple hours for my long trip home. I pulled in to my garage, turned off the car, and before I could pull the keys out a shreaking sound caught my attention. It only lasted for a couple second. I immediately turned the car back on, let it idle, turned it off and heard nothing.
High Pitch wine under dash immediately when car is turned off on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked
- Why mr passenger seat is leaking oil like fluid
- I have a small leakage underneath my car. Seems to be oil. Also after driving my vehicle, it heats up to the Max and once I turn of it off, the engine begins to smoke up.