when drving there is a high irritating sound coming from the wheel i've already replaced brakes pads,disc,cv joints
high pitch sound on 2000 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
0 answersJuly 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .