when drving there is a high irritating sound coming from the wheel i've already replaced brakes pads,disc,cv joints
high pitch sound on 2000 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
0 answersJuly 30, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +