High pitch whinning noise when accelerating at 40 mph and 70 mph with foot on accelerator. The noise disappear when i lift my foot from the acceleratorI suspected it was the ball bearing and did a check at a local shop. They assess the ball bearings are okay but could not provide an answer to the whinning noise.
High pitch noise when accelerating on 2004 Lexus RX330
Asked by for the 2004 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- i have lexus rx 330 how much cost to change the compute
- The lexus logo light on the bottom of the pass side door jam went out how to fix
- Is it necessary to replace front and back brakes?
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
2004 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Carterville, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($203 - $349) in Higginsville, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,713 - $2,166) in Samson, AL
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Weirsdale, FL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($141 - $152) in Templeton, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($570 - $636) in Hyannis, NE