High pitch whinning noise when accelerating at 40 mph and 70 mph with foot on accelerator. The noise disappear when i lift my foot from the acceleratorI suspected it was the ball bearing and did a check at a local shop. They assess the ball bearings are okay but could not provide an answer to the whinning noise.
High pitch noise when accelerating on 2004 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
- My left brake tail light melted - any idea what could cause this?
- Why did my key push buttons quit working?
- trunk opening mechanism makes grinding sound and only opens door an inch. How can this be fixed without excessive cost?
- Rear-end locked up while driving