There is a high pitch noise/whining came from the front side of my car when I was driving on the highway around 70mph (it also happened before on local way). It lasted a few minutes each time and continued happened for an hour. It won't disappear when I speed up, slow down, turn on/off the AC or even stop. Even I turned off the engine, the noise was still there for 5 to 30 seconds.
High pitch noise in the front/ over dashboard on 2002 Volvo S60
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?