Usually happen first thing in the morning when I start the car but sometime when I am on the road. I heard high pitch frequency noise, seem like it is coming from the dashboard... The noise somthime last from 10 second to 2 mins. I have taken it a few time to the dealer and they can't diagnost the problem...but the sound just doesn't go away... I think there is a probelm since I read other forum and people is having the same problem.
High pitch noise on 2003 Land Rover Freelander
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Problems(10)
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Repair Estimates
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Q&A(26)
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Recalls(5)
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Shops
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Freelander Questions
- key can't unlock the doors? 1 rear door can't open &rear window won't close
- service engine led is on. engine does not work well and gas petal not work.
- Wanted to know what are the red claps for the oil lines.
- what is the srs light represent.how do i get it to turn off?
- What happens when there is no signal in the coil
2003 Land Rover Freelander Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Quinnesec, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($190 - 255) in Cranberry, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 212) in Harshaw, WI
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($358 - 528) in Pflugerville, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($250 - 284) in Hume, CA
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Fairfield, ME