Usually happen first thing in the morning when I start the car but sometime when I am on the road. I heard high pitch frequency noise, seem like it is coming from the dashboard... The noise somthime last from 10 second to 2 mins. I have taken it a few time to the dealer and they can't diagnost the problem...but the sound just doesn't go away... I think there is a probelm since I read other forum and people is having the same problem.
High pitch noise on 2003 Land Rover Freelander
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Problems(10)
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Repair Estimates
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Q&A(26)
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Recalls(5)
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Shops
- 2003 Land Rover Freelander Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Freelander Questions
- key can't unlock the doors? 1 rear door can't open &rear window won't close
- service engine led is on. engine does not work well and gas petal not work.
- Wanted to know what are the red claps for the oil lines.
- what is the srs light represent.how do i get it to turn off?
- What happens when there is no signal in the coil
2003 Land Rover Freelander Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Quinnesec, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cranberry, PA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($324 - 420) in Harshaw, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($133 - 160) in Pflugerville, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($712 - 748) in Hume, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 33) in Fairfield, ME