I just failed inspection because the 3rd brake light isn't working. I replaced the bulb (although it looked good) still not working. Checked the fuse. Looks fine. Replaced the fuse anyway. Still the break light is not working. The other two brake lights work fine. I am stumped. Any ideas?
High Mounted Stoplight on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Alva, WY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Sonora, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($190 - 499) in Richburg, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Broaddus, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Smicksburg, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - 194) in Springfield, SC