I just failed inspection because the 3rd brake light isn't working. I replaced the bulb (although it looked good) still not working. Checked the fuse. Looks fine. Replaced the fuse anyway. Still the break light is not working. The other two brake lights work fine. I am stumped. Any ideas?
High Mounted Stoplight on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1998 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($87 - $145) in Alva, WY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,134 - $1,358) in Sonora, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - $558) in Richburg, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($251 - $354) in Broaddus, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - $98) in Smicksburg, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($785 - $1,478) in Springfield, SC