My high mount stop light is out. Do I have to remove the rear tray to change it, or can I get to i through the trunk? What is the best way to change this light?
high mount stop light change on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 366) in Saint Charles, IL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Wyckoff, NJ
- 7,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Helper, UT
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Corral, ID
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($218 - 267) in New Fairfield, CT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($193 - 359) in Grosse Pointe, MI