I replaced the bulb in my high mount brake light and it still does not work. Both right and left brake lights do work. Any solutions would be appreciated.
High mount brake light will not work. on 2001 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2001 Kia Rio Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Sweet Briar, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($736 - 1,054) in Vienna, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($654 - 852) in Newellton, LA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($292 - 422) in Antioch, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($73 - 111) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($110 - 126) in Ordinary, VA