how do you replace the high mount brake light, the bulb in the manual is not connected to anything? the actual wire connected to the light itself is drilled through the trunk paneling.
high mount brake light? on 2005 Mitsubishi Galant
0 answersJune 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2005 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($279 - 440) in Camden Wyoming, DE
- 90,000 Mile Service ($184 - 274) in Fairview, KY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($219 - 295) in Mohawk, WV
- Water Pump Replacement ($443 - 658) in Mountain Top, PA
- Fuel Pump Relay Replacement ($87 - 129) in Water Valley, KY
- Throttle Body Replacement ($567 - 1,100) in Moravia, NY