because motor goes clunk when i shift from park gear and engine seems to shift. also told i need new catalytic converter because car sluggish when giving throttle to stop problem of high idle. auto zone diagnostic said need erg valve. confused?
high idle: when i start car it idles so fast. why? told i need motor mounts. on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rossville, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Brookland, AR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Carmel, ME
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - 628) in Marshall, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - 359) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($94 - 315) in Ripton, VT