My average city gas mileage is 25 mpgs - not good, right? I have just tried cleaning the MAF, so I will see if there is a difference. Also, even in the summer, the startup idling rev's are close to 2,000 ... can I adjust this?
High idle rev - low gas mileage on 2004 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2004 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Rock Port, MO
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 266) in Hartford, AL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($535 - 2,335) in Benedict, ND
- Water Pump Replacement ($248 - 424) in Lodge, SC
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($303 - 463) in Guilford, CT
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($122 - 135) in Barnesville, PA