I was getting high idling while driving not while starting up found that the Trottle Sensor was bad again ,I had replaced the Trottle Position Sensor and Idle Control Valve back in March 2013 due to rebuilding just put everything new. I'm now getting a high idle when starting up after replacing Trottle sensor again. Would it be the Idle valve to again.
High Idle on start up on 1999 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif