when car is warmed up good, then switched off an left for 15mins and i attempt to restart sometimes it starts and dies twice. i just tap the gas pedal a little to keep it from dying. when released it idles ok. but the main problem is when i put the transmission into drive the engine rpm goes up to 1200rpm also reverse is the same. when diagnostic was done no trouble codes came up. help plz.
high idle from "P" to "D" on 1999 Infiniti G20
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti G20 Questions
- Does fog light come on with low beam head light
- What is that fuse in the inside box mini,small,etc.
- The car won't rev up. It idles fine but under throttle won't go past 2000 rpm.
- Driver side master switch not working to lock all the door
- My brakes peddle started to vibrate when coming to a complete stop.
1999 Infiniti G20 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Flowood, MS
- Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 309) in Micro, NC
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($43 - 60) in Pittsboro, MS
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 1,011) in Pawnee City, NE
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($588 - 660) in Guilford, CT
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Interlaken, NY