my jeep will rev high to 2rpm when first starting it up. i turn it off and restart and it acts normal. it has been known a few times to rev high while in park. so i shut it off and back on and it does fine. also when driving the rpms will fluncutate up and down and the engine feels like its missing. i have replaced the idle sensor. it still does it. the check engine light doesnt come on. im at wits end! please help.
high idle and missing on 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Asked by for the 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
0 answersOctober 12, 2009
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Problems(23)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Repair Estimates
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Q&A(202)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recalls(8)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Shops
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- Is inconsistent on temperature, & doesn't work when set on defrost.
- I have a 171 and 174 code and when I step on gas it just bogs and has no get up.
- My cruise control is not working. Was working , but just recently stopped.
- Why does my vehicle hesitate when I hit a bump at 55+ mph and its warm outside?
- does a bad radio cause ac blows hot air on driver side ,and blows cold on heater
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Avalon, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Culdesac, ID
- Heater Core Replacement ($646 - $960) in Menominee, MI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $44) in Sieper, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($147 - $205) in Kent City, MI
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($863 - $1,156) in Galloway, OH