my mazda etude 1996 1.8se model has high fuel consumption pliz help me i am tired of buying parts but its not working i recently bought new injectors but it never changed a bit. its giving me 280km/40ltr its absolutely not normal. Pliz come to my rescue.
High Fuel consumption on 1996 Mazda Protege
3 answersOctober 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
1996 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($522 - $730) in Redwood, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ulysses, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($284 - $342) in Manchester, MD
- Fuel Filter Change ($91 - $137) in Allred, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($372 - $444) in Jump River, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($176 - $521) in Gibson Island, MD