my mazda etude 1996 1.8se model has high fuel consumption pliz help me i am tired of buying parts but its not working i recently bought new injectors but it never changed a bit. its giving me 280km/40ltr its absolutely not normal. Pliz come to my rescue.
High Fuel consumption on 1996 Mazda Protege
3 answersOctober 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1996 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - 259) in Redwood, MS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($260 - 296) in Ulysses, KY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($217 - 293) in Manchester, MD
- Valve Adjustment ($302 - 444) in Allred, TN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Jump River, WI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($230 - 268) in Gibson Island, MD