my mazda etude 1996 1.8se model has high fuel consumption pliz help me i am tired of buying parts but its not working i recently bought new injectors but it never changed a bit. its giving me 280km/40ltr its absolutely not normal. Pliz come to my rescue.
High Fuel consumption on 1996 Mazda Protege
Asked by for the 1996 Mazda Protege
3 answersOctober 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- One under the friver's side dash, one in the engine compartment
- What is causing a buzzing noise? When windows are rolled up and head lights used
- Where is my file pump relay switch located.
- What size is the drivers side window 2003.Mazda protege ls
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
1996 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($401 - $547) in Redwood, MS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($284 - $342) in Ulysses, KY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - $328) in Manchester, MD
- Valve Adjustment ($302 - $444) in Allred, TN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($771 - $1,208) in Jump River, WI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($387 - $816) in Gibson Island, MD