my mazda etude 1996 1.8se model has high fuel consumption pliz help me i am tired of buying parts but its not working i recently bought new injectors but it never changed a bit. its giving me 280km/40ltr its absolutely not normal. Pliz come to my rescue.
High Fuel consumption on 1996 Mazda Protege
3 answersOctober 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1996 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($72 - 187) in Redwood, MS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Ulysses, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Manchester, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($176 - 303) in Allred, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($639 - 789) in Jump River, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($265 - 329) in Gibson Island, MD