My high beams will only stay on if I'm holding it. What could be the problem?
High Beams won't stay connected? on 2000 Buick Century
1 answer 1 comment
the switch in the column has a broken rachet
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Epworth, GA
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Enfield, NC
- 82,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Wellston, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Rockbridge, MO
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($151 - 167) in Loxley, AL
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($66 - 82) in West Mansfield, OH