The headlight works on high and low beam but the high beam icon does not show up. It used to come on the dash and now it is not working
high beam icon does not light up on 1996 Plymouth Voyager
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
November 16, 2010
could be as simple as a bulb.
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1996 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Neelyville, MO
- 82,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Valier, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($129 - 170) in Guffey, CO
- Add Front Engine Seals ($169 - 241) in San Rafael, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($156 - 234) in Union Bridge, MD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($87 - 107) in Prairie Grove, AR