I had my HID light go out and the dealership charged me $507 and said that it was the ignitor, the advisor told me to go ahead and get the other one replaced while I had the front end off, I didnt have the money, so I said no. 4 weeks later and sure enough the othner one has went out. Whats the cost of the box?? And how much should this cost and how often does this have to be done?? Is there anywhere I can get this done cheaper?
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- What's the cost to upgrade the Nav disc. Does the new version upgrade roads only
- Easiest way to get the rack and pinion out.
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?