I had my HID light go out and the dealership charged me $507 and said that it was the ignitor, the advisor told me to go ahead and get the other one replaced while I had the front end off, I didnt have the money, so I said no. 4 weeks later and sure enough the othner one has went out. Whats the cost of the box?? And how much should this cost and how often does this have to be done?? Is there anywhere I can get this done cheaper?
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?