Tried hooking up lights. Work with engine off and turning on using light switch, then when turning ignition on, they do not work. Heard to disconnect a the DRL and auto light sensor.
HID Lights on 2005 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2005 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($189 - 308) in Albany, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Osborn, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Modoc, SC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($149 - 266) in Eleroy, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($122 - 135) in Cedars, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($66 - 103) in Melrose, FL