Tried hooking up lights. Work with engine off and turning on using light switch, then when turning ignition on, they do not work. Heard to disconnect a the DRL and auto light sensor.
HID Lights on 2005 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- where is the vapor canister purge valve located
- The sunroof area of the headliner has developed a really annoying rattle.
- battery light is on, daytime running light don't work, battery & alternator new
- Cost of having torque switch unstuck
- i turn my 2003 pontiac vibe off and hear a clicking underneath the vehicle what
2005 Pontiac Vibe Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Albany, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($94 - 143) in Osborn, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($530 - 674) in Modoc, SC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($535 - 2,335) in Eleroy, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($426 - 632) in Cedars, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($536 - 836) in Melrose, FL