my car stopped in the middle of the road and i was not able to start it for 2 mins, after two mins i was able to start it and now also its running fine, but since yesterday its whoing service engine soon message and when i check with car mechanic he said check the level of engine oil if its less also you will get service engine soon message and one more mechanic told me that i need to replace TSP (throttle position sensor), please advise me and also plz let me know how much it would be if i want to replace TSP, car details nissan altima 2000
hi yesterday when i was driving my car it stopped in the middle of the road on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2000 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($206 - 235) in Ulster, PA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($77 - 100) in Orlando, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($207 - 276) in Edwards, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($111 - 158) in Petty, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($305 - 335) in Spring Valley, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Enders, NE