my car stopped in the middle of the road and i was not able to start it for 2 mins, after two mins i was able to start it and now also its running fine, but since yesterday its whoing service engine soon message and when i check with car mechanic he said check the level of engine oil if its less also you will get service engine soon message and one more mechanic told me that i need to replace TSP (throttle position sensor), please advise me and also plz let me know how much it would be if i want to replace TSP, car details nissan altima 2000
hi yesterday when i was driving my car it stopped in the middle of the road on 2000 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2000 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($206 - 235) in Ulster, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($206 - 277) in Orlando, KY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($258 - 327) in Edwards, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Petty, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - 420) in Spring Valley, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($800 - 1,216) in Enders, NE