the engine dies, so I have to power off for a second or two then hit the gas, then its all good. Any suggestions as to why the power drops in that range would greatly be appreciated, cheers Donnie.
Hi, the problem with my b4 is when in 2nd or 3rd gear, between 2000 and 3000rpm on 1998 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1998 Subaru Legacy Estimates