the engine dies, so I have to power off for a second or two then hit the gas, then its all good. Any suggestions as to why the power drops in that range would greatly be appreciated, cheers Donnie.
Hi, the problem with my b4 is when in 2nd or 3rd gear, between 2000 and 3000rpm on 1998 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how do you take the air filter off
- Wa parked for biut 1 yr turns over great just no start fuel pump ? Or fuse?
- There's a clicking sound by the door of the passenger bealt.
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.