03 Sportrac Explorer V6 chassis no. 1FMZU77E23UB66079. I hav tried Several Times To Switch Ignition On Again But Failed. It Looks Like My Battery Is Draining Low Coz The Panel Indicator Lights Grow Dimmed Everytime I Switches It On Though My Battery Is New. However After An Hour Waiting For Rescue I Tried To Start Ignition On Again And I Was Surprise It Started The Engine Fired Up Again
Hi Repairpal! 4 Weeks Ago My 03 ST Failed To Restart After Driving 30 Miles on 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after email@example.com
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?