Need to know if my transmission is a 36rh or 46rh. It has electronic overdrive because it can be shut off with a button.I have gathered some info. that seems to be saying that the trans. in the 1995 to 2001 1500to 2500 v8 5.2L is 36rh.On the other hand the 1500 to 3500 1995to 2003 v8 5.2L has 46rh.It is one or the other but I can't decide.My van has a 318 engine. Is there a more specific way to be sure? thanks for any help.
HI , my van is a 5.2L dodge ram 2500. trans. type. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - 362) in Solano, NM
- Alternator Replacement ($252 - 415) in Milton, KY
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - 145) in Saint John, WA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($173 - 436) in Carriere, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 206) in Casselberry, FL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lockport, NY