Need to know if my transmission is a 36rh or 46rh. It has electronic overdrive because it can be shut off with a button.I have gathered some info. that seems to be saying that the trans. in the 1995 to 2001 1500to 2500 v8 5.2L is 36rh.On the other hand the 1500 to 3500 1995to 2003 v8 5.2L has 46rh.It is one or the other but I can't decide.My van has a 318 engine. Is there a more specific way to be sure? thanks for any help.
HI , my van is a 5.2L dodge ram 2500. trans. type. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out