Need to know if my transmission is a 36rh or 46rh. It has electronic overdrive because it can be shut off with a button.I have gathered some info. that seems to be saying that the trans. in the 1995 to 2001 1500to 2500 v8 5.2L is 36rh.On the other hand the 1500 to 3500 1995to 2003 v8 5.2L has 46rh.It is one or the other but I can't decide.My van has a 318 engine. Is there a more specific way to be sure? thanks for any help.
HI , my van is a 5.2L dodge ram 2500. trans. type. on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($466 - $689) in Solano, NM
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Milton, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - $258) in Saint John, WA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($159 - $219) in Carriere, MS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Casselberry, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($392 - $420) in Lockport, NY