They have claimed they have to remove the transmission to get to it..But from reading your post this seems contrary..Please advise me
Hi, my dealership has quoted me $1553 to replace the fuel filter, wow? on 1994 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1994 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,092 - 1,516) in Negley, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mark, IL
- 135,000 Mile Service ($188 - 288) in Pinckney, MI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($493 - 1,457) in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,259 - 2,398) in Rio Verde, AZ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($431 - 543) in Palm City, FL